Bomb, bombs, comedy, Cyril, Easy read, Elijah, Elkwood, Glaceon, Growlithe, Leafeon, mangamagazine, mangamagazine.net, Meredith, mystery, nozmo, ONE TRUE PAIRING, OTP, Petunia Violet, Romance, ship, shipping, smackjeeves, smackjeeves.com, Swift read, Todd Allison, Youtube
January 4th, 2014
Hey dudes and dudettes!
How do you all do?! The month of February reminds me of Valentine’s Day, and Valentine’s Day reminds me of all the pairings I want to make happen in the series I follow [and this webcomic contains one of the pairings I love most (I have a lot though so… it was tough to choose)]!
Man, I Have Difficulties – HUGE DIFFICULTIES – writing ‘2014’ instead of ‘2013’, it’s gonna take me sometime. IF you see that I have published a post with 2013 instead of 2014, tell me (maybe it’s just posts that were scheduled and written in 2013 but scheduled for 2014, guys, that’s NORMAL).
Um… spoilers ahead…!!!?
The story is quite good, full of intrigues and characters you’re just dying to find out more about (mostly thanks to Nozmo’s Tumblr posts). It has the perfect mixture of comedy fun, romance (well, I ship them anyway), violence and suspense/mystery/crime. I wouldn’t say that it’s exactly an easy read, I mean, when I talk about it with one of my friends, Growlithe, I actually go back and look at all the evidence that points out to my conclusion, etc. etc. [she just teases me about Cyril…]. But like I said, you just sort of drink up the whole concoction that Nozmo has written for us and, before you know it, you’re already caught up with everyone else!
I love how easily we can relate to one of the main characters: Petunia Violet [even in any of her forms], who is so absolutely CUTE!
I ship her with Todd Allison, and then there’s Todd, who’s absolutely hilarious [I love how he takes care of Petunia all the time], I even love Cyril, even though he’s… well… Cyril… I assure you though, he’s not that bad!
I even like the characters that don’t appear that often! Nate and Avery, the twins, for example! This one has funny tags, too! I just… like them, they’re awesome…
Not only is the comic cool, but I think the author, Nozmo, is pretty freaking awesome, too! On tumblr, she has these crazy tags, and it’s REALLY TOUGH to find the greatest posts I found, but… here’s what I found so far [I realize that I have no life and that I spent more than two hours browsing through Nozmo’s Tumblr Archive to find you all these delicious tidbits of cuteness and awesomesauceness… And I don’t regret my day…]:
- Alternative Universe [or AU] (Todd Allison and company in the modern times)
- Yu Gi Oh! parody (kind of) Pages 1-2 and Pages 3-4
- I even found out later on that she likes YuGiOh AND YuGiOh the Abridged Series!
- Comic about the Ocean/Sea Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 4
- Clancey (secondary character), if he was a first grade teacher: Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 4
- GAH! I just fell in love with the characters once more! (Also, it happens more than once to forget the story you want to share) XD
- An ask about Petunia’s perfect hair: link
- A shoujo version of Todd Allison and Petunia Violet
- Cover, Meredith’s cover,
- Page 1 [introducing Petunia], Page 2 [introducing Allison-senpai], Page 3 [introducing Rousseau-poop], Page 4 [Rejection-drama], Page 5 [Love is bitter], Page 6 [My heart goes doki-doki], Page 7 [introducing Elijah and Meredith], Part 8 [the knight in bloody armor], Part 9 [Rescued?]… I’m-so-sad-this-is-not-a-real-thing
- A very manly bishoujo wink
- Once, there was this event where you could vote for your favourite character… Here’s what the characters thought: Part 1, Part 2…
- I like her misadventures as an author [it’s a PLUS that she’s Canadian] too, which she sometimes posts…
- This is her with the Wii, looking through the Mii community, and finding a surprise… by her sister
- And then, this is her brother, asking for a button of one of her characters…
- This is her with her mother…
- And her celebrations sometimes…
- I love her conversations with Meredith the most I think
- Todd Allison, on getting married [or rather Will].
- Elijah and Meredith, mind-switch.
- The whole series as an OTOME GAME Part 1, Part 2
- Genderbent Cyril makes everyone scared part 1, part 2
- Because YAOI [Cyril and Todd Allison] is all right too.
- Todd (awesome) Catison: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 [I adore how it’s Petunia who’s taking care of Todd Catison], and then there’s Will with the Catison.
- If Petunia, Cyril and Todd had a band .
I realize that I have no life and that I spent more than two hours browsing through Nozmo’s Tumblr Archive to find you all these delicious tidbits of cuteness and awesomesauceness… And I don’t regret my day…
I’m not the only one who reads this, since it’s super popular and I clicked on it by mistake as it was an ad for Mangamagazine.net (also it’s a PREMIUM comic on Mangamagazine.net).
I sort of converted Glaceon to read this earlier this year, one day when he was absolutely bored, and he absolutely ADORES the series!
Sometimes, Leafeon will sit down while I’m rereading the series [she laughs a lot at Todd and finds Petunia quite cute].
And then, I know that Growlithe also likes to read it. One year, we sent each other emails with updates on how the story is progressing and stuff like that!
Man, this took me AWHILE to WRITE (and find)… and it’s probably not even done yet, I still can’t find certain things that I wanted to share about this series… because I totally recommend you read it if you… well if you’re interested…!
❋ ❊ ❋ Pony’s OUT! ❊ ❋ ❊
P.S. Here’s a YouTube video about the first chapter!